About Sage Mobility
When I exited the military and returned home, my grandfather was struggling with physical and mobility issues. Seeing his struggles and the gap in resources available in the community, I started Relative Care, a home health care agency. In the years that passed, I saw another need for the community – a company you could trust to adapt your home so that you could age in place in the comfort of your own home. Thus, Sage opened in 2012.
Sage specializes in all sorts of construction so that you can age in place – from simple grab bar installations or full bathroom remodels. No job is too big or small. Sage is determined to keep up to date with the latest specialized training. We have received the Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist designation from the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP), as well as from the National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB).
In 2016, Sage acquired Access & Mobility. We are now able to add durable medical equipment to our growing list of offerings, making us a true “one-stop shop”. Whether you need to rent a ramp, buy a seat lift recliner, or have a stairlift installed so you can get to the bedroom with ease, we are here to help. Our technicians are trained and certified. We also offer service and repairs on many products.
My name is Justin LaFazia. I’m a local Downingtown resident, a Veteran, a family man and a business owner dedicated to helping you age gracefully. Please, fill out our contact form and tell us what you need.
With decades of experience, our Service Managers are driven to ensure our entire team is fully dedicated to improving the lives of the aging, verterans and indiviual with physical and developmental disabilties. Our Service Managers work together with a core set of values to drive culture and purpose in our organization.
- US Army/Army Reserve 1990 – 1994
- Began in DME – June 1996 – Webb Medical Systems Shillington, PA
- Mobility Express – April or May 2007/8 (I think…unsure on exact date)
Training Manufacturer Certificates:
- Valet Plus Training
- Compact Lift-Up Seat – installation, troubleshooting and service
- Vertical Platform Lifts – installation and service
- Valet Signature Seating – installation and service
- Everest & Jennings
- Concord Elevator
- Golden Technologies
- Certificates from Manufacturers Association Of Berks County
- Oxygen suppliers training and storage – 3/15/2000
- Power Wheelchair Electronics
- Power Mobility repair and programming
- Rehab Programming and powered seating
- Power wheelchair service and training – 10/29/1997
- Construction, sales, service and installation – 10/1998
- Lift chair and Mobility sales and technical service – 5/21/2013
- Stair glide product and installation – 4/4/2019
- Interpersonal communications Skills
- Fundamentals of Supervision level I and II
- Psychology for Supervisors
- Reading Area Community College – Oxyacetylene and Electric Arc Welding
Dave began working for the scooter store in 2010 as a service technician.
2010-2013 In house training completed:
- Fitting for manual and power wheelchairs
- Pressure sore prevention
Multiple driver safety programs
- Rehab power wheel chair seating repairs, seating adjustments, saw operator for reimel machines.
- 2013-2018 access and mobility.
2018 – current In House training:
- Service and repairs – Hospital beds, seat lift recliners, power wheel chair, scooter and patient lift
- Evaluation and installation of ramping – modular and temporary
- Grab bars – sales, evaluation and installation